Voopoo Drag 2 Mini Kit sent me for review Sourcemore
What’s in the box, you ask?
– Slide 2 Platinum Mod
– USB Cable
– GEN smart card
– User’s Guide
– Warranty card
Technical specifications are also important, so are here:
– Dimensions: 88.3x51x26.5mm
– Weight: 158 grams
– Battery: 2 x 18650 (not included)
– Maximum power: 177 watts
specifications of the device, such as those found on the website:
– Material: tungsten alloy body and resin
– Power range: 5-177 watts (20watt oldest Drag2)
– Output voltage: 0-7.5V
– Output current: 0-40A
– Resistance range: 0.05 to 5.0 Ohm
– TC Range: 100-315 C
It weighs about 217 grams without battery is lighter than Alpha ZIP VOOPOO with much larger Maat. In this case, it is at 142.5 mm high with a deposit at the site, at the bottom 26.5 mm and 51 mm wide.
Excellent quality slide two platinum and platinum shell itself seems to fade and scratch resistant. Unlike the original slide, slide 2 has a slightly curved body to soften the edges and in turn create a mod is very comfortable to wear.
In addition to the two resin panels and platinum finish create a Voopoo Drag Software feels luxurious in the hand. In addition Drag 2 Platinum is 1/4 the weight of the original path.
Without too ‘dislocation’ and you trigger buttons controls respond well. In more detail, precise machining. Furthermore, no burrs or sharp edges and resin panels a good appearance to the ceiling plate. While I believe that the resin panel “jump out” of the platinum finish, if they had been polished.
As with the A most online Voopoo Vinci RBA above, the center pin 510 of the jet is good and quite steep. Again the addition to the durability of the core pin spring. But the base 510, which is about 1 mm above the mod. Similar to the X-217, has been established to atomizers stop platinum finished dialing peak point mod.
The battery cover is always the same style as the decline of the series where you have cuts on the bottom and lift away from the MOD for your battery. However, one point to keep in mind that there is little movement at the door. But it should be 0.5 mm is only the company feels the movement occasionally taking a vaporizer mod.
Equipped with an OLED screen it is easy to read and stronger. But in the sun, you can work on the layout and not easy to read. While you can read all this at the highest level in Voopoo firmware on your PC.
– Mode submenu: M (Custom mode), SN (serial number), SEE (firmware)
– TC submenu: M (custom mode), Ω-assembly (series resistance), F (established TCR)
The menu system takes some getting used to, but I would not say it’s complicated. MOD adjustment with the addition of 1 watt, but the acceleration and not round. It is quite fast though.
gene chip known power and precision of the performance mode and drag 2 very good. air conditioning, however, is meh. A the same as with the original Drag, I found having excellent dry protection and temperatures reached more or less accurate overall, but TCR exclusive and most importantly numbering, the limit of 80 watts TC a major drawback. If one considers the use of control vaping temperature exotic slide 2 with the coil, you may be disappointed. It’s good for the rolls MTL style however, because no additional energy and default working on stainless steel TCR is needed.
This mod is also the FIT mode, which comes with three presets: Flt1 (drums), FIT2 (taste) and Flt3 (cloud). After playing with it for a while, I think the only thing to do is read the appropriate strength and power, with FIT1 be low power, medium and high FIT2 Flt3. Voopoo Too Coils recommends using the FIT UFOrce mode in the tank, but trying on the reel, including tank T2 UFOrce arrived disappointing vaporizer. They also say that the method does not refer to repairable ago; I tried it on a MTL coil 0.7 Ohm, and I think that was fired was significantly higher than what I want. In my opinion, the definition of fashion is a hit-or-miss, and have found no real use for it.
In the power mode, the power can be adjusted from 5 W to 177 W.
Access to custom mode, serial number and software version by holding the + and – buttons simultaneously.
There are 3 modes Fit mode, each trying to calculate the best settings depending on the strength of the tank. In this case, when fashion appropriate and well-trained work gets, but sometimes wrong.
1) The battery saving mode – low cost, saving time trying to keep the flavor of the battery. In addition, although the taste is weak, it could be a lifesaver if you are caught short without a backup battery.
2) Value flavor focus mode – When done correctly, the result is brilliant and can not match the taste in manual watts. Undoubtedly, when fashion FIT is better than going back into the manual feed mode.
3) Cloud Fashion Extras – A little less flavor and more clouds apparently only a slight difference electric stepper.
Presumably mode works setting changing modulation pulse width for this change.
Mode temperature control having stainless steel (SS), nickel (Ni), titanium (Ti).
Furthermore, access to the custom mode, cooling coil and coil value holding ratio + – buttons simultaneously.
– pleasant to touch and not too big
– Lightweight (45grams lighter to be exact)
– It looks great with platinum mirror finish
– colors resin
– shoot very fast, almost instantly 0.025 sec
– GENE.FIT powerful chip
– No keys Rattle, which are solid!
– managing gene chip battery life is very good.
– Battery door rattle / loose and not feel as comfortable as I would like
– The resin apparently can not be removed for changing color.
– The screen looks a bit aligned Miss, part of the power mode W disconnected or can not be seen if you look at the angle (Perhaps this and not all).
– fingerprint magnet … it should end of the mirror
– Prominent 510 of about 0.5 mm which has led to a space between the tank and the mod, ras better IMO.
– This does not just scratch resistant, I took some small scratches for a few days during use. Is a bit disappointing …
My biggest problem with the Drag 2 mod is the vacuum created by the lifting platform 510, followed by reading the battery cover. If you do not mind the inconvenience, and if you will not be using TC mode high power, then there are chances that you will enjoy it. The price is reasonable, accurate and smart home fixes some problems of its bestselling predecessor. Just Swipe innovative as the original, but it does the job.
So I realized that I had raved a bit and quite possibly lost some points that will try to summarize the key points below:
resin panel in itself mod
I love how easy it is to fill the tank
Mod shoots almost instant
mesh coil N3 gives taste good
easy flow control water
a set very good vaporizer
It can also be used Voopoo Pnp Pod Kit
mesh coil (not pro) with the reservoir
No matter Drag logo – some hate good
TC can not test mode
And lifted slightly off center pin 510
I do not like
The instruction manual for the mod is useless.
Fashion fit can be good – but because of this, it is useless.
I personally do not like the menu system, but that’s just me.
Easy to damage the paint on the frame.
battery cover shifted a little boring.
The taste of a tank well, but I notice the Falcon with Horizontech as superior.
I generally quite this kit. It has its drawbacks, especially Voopoo can easily be arranged if desired. In particular, the menu system and lack of information on how to FIT.
I recommend it? Based on my own experience with the slide 2 Mini, I would say yes. It is far from perfect bit of kit for me, but I use it every day and you can see this mod takes me a long time. Mini slide loves his other half and I really think it could be a device that pieces of wood he has cancer.
For more information, including technical specifications drag 2 Please follow this link
VOOPOO® vaporizer – Moments Spark – Drag | Vape big | Vapor Cigarette | CIGS | E cigarettes | E cigarette supplies | vape young
Feel free to leave comments because I never wrote a review and would appreciate any advice. Particularly painful to write about my phone !! Voopoo Thank you send the kit.
Thank you health cabin
You can buy it here: Voopoo Coils